Healthy weight loss tips to help you lose weight and stay healthy. These are my top healthy weight loss tips. With these tips there’s no need for pills, supplements or radical diet changes. It’s simple, and healthy.
Dont forget we give you free healthy weight loss tips every day on the main page of this site! Check back daily for new tips. To add this site to your favorites simply hit CTRL+D. Let’s get to it, here are my healthy weight loss tips…
My healthy weight loss tips:
- Eat less, more often. It’s time we broke out of the “3 meals per day” mentality. Eating big meals only encourages the body to store fat. Your body doesn’t need so much food at once. Eating small meals helps make your metabolism faster.
- Plan your meals. If you plan your meals throughout the day you’re less likely to snack. Try to eat 1 meal every 3 hours or so. If you do not have time to prepare meals, cook bigger batches of food and rehead when necessary.
- Get your heart rate up for at least 30 mins per day. This should be an obvious healthy weight loss tip. Regular exercise and diet are the 2 keys to weight loss. It doesn’t matter what exercise you do, just get that heart rate up and keep it there!
- There is more fat in a plate of toasted muesli than a plate of bacon and eggs! Purchase non-toasted muesli instead.
- Learn how to make over family favourite recipes by cutting out fats, salt and sugar. Substitute non fat yoghurt for cream, stir fry minus oil and use herbs and spices instead of salt for flavour. It will make a huge difference.
- Eat chilli. Chilli helps to speed up metabolism – even the milder varieties. You actually get a taste for it after a while, I did!
- Always eat before you go food shopping and always prepare a shopping list. Only purchase food which relates to your weekly menu plan and don’t be tempted to buy snack foods.
- Avoid removing the skins of fruits and vegetables – most of the nutrients are concentrated just under the skin.
- Eat slowly and chew each bite completely to decrease your appetite.
- Pita bread roll ups or wraps with salad fillings, are great for picnics, school lunches or to take to work.
For more healthy weight loss tips, articles and information read our daily blog. We give out free weight loss tips and advice every day!